Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Angel's Favourite Flora


Really sorry to all my blog followers, especially my friends for keep on waiting for those outing photos. To be frank, my energy is depleting real fast on office hours these days, and every night when i finally reached home, i'm so damn exhausted. To make matter worse, month-end is around the corner.. we, bankers are so scared of month-end, year-end.. u know why? Piles and piles of files to review, reports... So, please spare my life for not uploading those photos yet, k?

Anyway, since tonight i spending myself a little 5 minutes on posting blog.. here are some photos taken on a very unique kind of plant (at least for Jeff & Angel). Angel love this plant very very much... It's like a small type of fruit beared out of some tropica flora with 2 or 3 thin tentacles somehow like shielding it; the stems are covered by little little furs.. Please don't ask me what is the name of the plant coz i also don't know... Of course, will try to find out as soon as possible.
















No comments:

Post a Comment