Friday, January 1, 2010

My Lucky Signet


At the very second the clock struck 12 showing the end of 2009
and the blooming of firecrackers welcoming 2010,
i felt kind of thirsty maybe due to rushing of sending
New Year Wishes to all my frenz.

Hence, i head to kitchen to quench my thirst with some fresh water..
Well, when i reaching up to my favourite Starbucks Mug,
i notice a small green figure by the window glass.
At the same time, she seems like knew that i noticed her
and flew into my living room..

I looked for her at the living room and found out she's an Acrididae,
a relative to Grasshopper.

Is she my signet of luckiness for year 2010? I wish she is..

Later i managed to persuade her to be my temporarily model for my Nikon S600 testing before releasing her to the corridor.

Well, she looks kind of gorgeous after all..






No comments:

Post a Comment